You’ve done a lot of thinking and praying. You’ve talked to your friends, your teachers, your pastors, your family—and they’ve all contributed in their own way to the decision you’re about to make.
But if you’re still on the fence, rest easy. Part of our application process is helping you discern whether or not seminary is right for you.
Our application process is as follows:
- Complete your application form
- Mail in your $25 application fee
- Fill out your financial aid paperwork
- Write a Spiritual Autobiography
- Send us a writing sample
- Get us all your official transcripts
- Find three references (pastoral, academic, lay)
Once all that’s done, our Director of Admissions will schedule you an interview with a faculty member and staff person to make a final call on your admissions decision.
Spring 2020 Admission: December 14, 2019
Questions? Contact our office by email or by phone at 724-385-8000.