Due to Covid, the following instructions apply to visitors on campus:
- Non-essential visitors are not permitted on campus.
- Essential visitors are permitted on campus by appointment only. The Receptionist must be notified of all appointments. All essential visitors must report to the Administration Building upon arrival and be screened by the Receptionist.
- Examples of essential visitors include potential students and repair personnel.
- Mask and social distancing requirements apply to all approved visitors.
Visitors must successfully answer a series of questions to be permitted access to the person(s) they are attempting to visit. The questions will include:
- Do you have a temperature?
- Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- Recent onset of loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Have you traveled outside the area or been exposed to COVID-19 within the last two weeks?
- Do you live with someone that has traveled outside the area or been exposed to COVID-19 within the last two weeks?